Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tests are over... Friday morning is around the corner...

Finished the last of my tests. Bags are packed. (even though it's only wednesday) Everything seems to be in order... although only during the last few days, there are several things which have come to my attention.

  • I will not be able to walk into a bakery and buy a lemmington
  • I'll have to be careful to talk fluently and not mumble
  • My sister is going to be a pain
And, most importantly...

  • I AM GOING TO MISS THE NRL FINALS! (Go the Roosters!)
All these things are petty, but I'm sure they wont bother me once I'm there. I hope.

...

Anyway.. that's it for this one. Next Post from Sydney International...

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you all and wishing you a safe and happy trip. I look forward to following your travels on this blog. Love from Aunt Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    have a great time

    elli@ kevin

    ReplyDelete